MJW Wealth Management offers a bespoke wealth management and financial planning service and can help you meet your financial needs, whether your priority is to:
- Build and preserve capital
- Minimise taxation
- Gain financial protection against risks
- Manage cash and borrowings
Practice Principal, Martin Williams, has over 15 years' experience within the profession and has an array of qualifications covering many aspects of taxation, trust planning and wealth management.
Some examples of the specialist services we provide:
- Access to Independent fund managers who manage the St. James's Place range of funds
- Advanced tax and financial planning – including lifetime cash flow assessments
- Pension fund management and advice
- Trust* and estate planning
- International investments and offshore trusts
- Life assurance, critical illness and income protection cover
- Retirement planning / funding
The value of an investment with St. James's Place will be directly linked to the performance of the funds you select and the value can therefore go down as well as up. You may get back less than you invested.
The levels and bases of taxation and reliefs from taxation can change at any time. The value of any tax relief depends on individual circumstances.
*Trusts are not regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.